COXREELS® Alumi-Pro® "Aluminium Professional-Grade" spring driven hose reels have the strength of steel without the weight! The Alumi-Pro® series is modeled after Coxreels' popular P Series line of hose reels, but are uniquely constructed out of high-quality aluminum. They're compact, lightweight, and non-corrosive making them the perfect choice when polypropylene or plastic hose reels are not the preferred choices due to their limited strength and durability.\
Built for Nitrogen Dispensing, Tire Services, Automotive Dealerships, Automotive & Fleet Service Centers.
- External fluid path with machined solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Single pedestal reel for applications that require professional grade strength without the weight
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Spring Rewind
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90◦ full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Precision coil spring factory tuned and matched to the application for longest life cycle and performance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- 1/4" ALUMINUM BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one-piece aluminum base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability and professional grade strength without the weight.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile aluminum guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and chemicals including Chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov