EDP10 Free-Air® Pump Airflow
• Will supply air to one or two or three workers depending on the style of respirator(s) being used.
• Oil Less
• No CO Monitoring Required
• No Calibration Required
• No High Temperature Alarm Required
• Pump Design: Rotary Carbon Vane (4 vanes)
• Maximum Pressure: 15 psig (103kPa)
• Total Air Flow: 10 CFM @ 5 psig (283 lpm @ 34 kPa)
• Inlet Filter: Medium Efficiency
• Outlet Filter: Carbofine with activated carbon
• Dimensions:- Width 8 inches (20.3 cm)- Length 16.3 inches (41.4 cm)- Height 13.5 inches (34.3 cm)
• Shipping Weight: 51 lbs.
• Shipping Dimensions: 21 x 12 x 16
Electrical Motor Specs
• Enclosure: Open, Drip-proof Meets UL requirements, CSA Approved
• Class: National Electrical Code Class B, Design N, Code K
• H.P.: ¾
• Phase: Single
• Cycles: 60 Hz
• Volts: 115
• AMPS: 10.2 @ 115 V.
• Service Factor: 1.25
• Protector: Internal Thermal Overload
Pump Warranty – 1 year Warranty
BullardWarrants to the original purchaser that the Free-Air pump will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of (1) year from the date of purchase. Bullard’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, articles that are returned within the warranty period and that are, after examination, shown to Bullard’s satisfaction to be defective, subject to the following limitations:
a. Free-Air pump must be returned to Bullard with shipping charges prepaid.
b. Free-Air pump must not be altered from its original factory configuration.
c. Free-Air pump must not have been misused, subjected to negligent use, or damaged in transport.
d. The date of purchase is within one year warranty period. (A copy of the purchaser’s original invoice showing the date of purchase is required to validate warranty coverage).
In no event shall Bullard be responsible for damages for loss of use or other indirect, incidental, consequential or special costs, expenses or damages incurred by the purchaser, notwithstanding that Bullard has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATIONTO ONE (1)
YEAR FROMTHE DATE OF PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT
Written permission must be obtained before returning any material for any reason whatsoever. Material returned for credit will be subjected to factory inspection. Inwarranty product of current design, will be subjected to a re-handling charge less freight originally allowed. All material must be shipped with transportation charges
prepaid. Bullard will issue a Return Material Authorization number and shipping label which must be affixed to all returns to facilitate and reduce risk of loss.