C.A. Technologies 51-564 Bottom Outlet 10 gallon non-ASME paint pressure tank (Pot) from C.A.T. is constructed of heavy gage steel. The tanks have a baked-on coating and come with or without agitation. All bottom outlet tanks have a 3/4 in. outlet with a ball valve. Wheels make this tank maneuverable or it may be fitted with stationary feet. Maximum working pressure is 80 psi. The tank comes with a 2 in. diameter fill port. Caster Wheels Included for easy maneuverability
Replacement Pot Gasket# CA51-520
Inside Diameter: 12.5 In.
Inside Depth: 21.5 In.
All bottom outlet tanks have a 3/4 in. outlet with ball valve.
All bottom feed pressure tanks have a baked enamel coating and may not be compatible with some hot solvents.
- Bottom outlet tank with a 3/4” NPT female fluid outlet
- ¼” NPS male air inlet & outlet
- Tank inside diameter is 12.5”
- Tank inside depth is 21.5”
- Single or dual regulator options
- No pneumatic agitation (mixer)
- Includes a 1 ¼” fill port on tank lid for filling without removing the lid
- Includes casters for maneuverability
- Maximum pressure rating of 80psi
- Safety relief valve
- Vent valve