12V1P10S Light & Quiet 12 Volt (Battery Operated) 1 Gal. Steel Tank
- 0.6 HP (Running / Rated) Motor
- 1.0 Gallon Steel Tank (29.5 lbs)
- 1.60 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 1.20 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 120 PSI Maximum
- 56 Decibels
- Oil – Free (Large Single Piston) Pump
- Two Pressure Control Gauges
- One Universal Quick Connector
- AC – 12 Volt Battery Operated
- External Current Protector and Thermal Overload Protector
- 3000 Hours Before Service
The California Air Tools 12 Volt Light & Quiet12V1P10S Portable Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 56 decibels of sound.
The 12 Volt motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The "IP" Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Motor is a Large Single Piston Pump design is engineered for high performance and durability.
The 1.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (30 lbs) making it very easy to transport.
The 12V1P10S Air Compressor has an Oil-Free Single Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 250 hours or less.
The Oil-Free Pump allows for use in a variety of different temperatures (cold) and uneven terrains
The 12V1P10S produces .95 CFM @ 90 PSI allowing you to use staple guns, brad nail guns, finish nail guns, airbrushes and blow guns and filling your tires.
This air compressor comes complete with battery clamps and cord that allows you to attach the air compressor to a standard car battery for power.
Perfect for inflating tires, beds, toys and sport balls.
This air compressor is ideal where noise is an issue.
- Ultra Quiet - Only 56 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
- Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- One - 1/4″ Indistrial quick connector
- Produces less heat which dissipates efficiently
- Thermal Overload Protector
- External Current Protector
- 120 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 12 Volt Battery Operated
- 38 Amps
- Tank fill rate from empty to full - 60 Seconds
- Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 20 Seconds
- Steel Air Tank - Lightweight Only 30 pounds
- L (12.5") x W/D (14.7") x H (14.75")
- Comes complete with Air Filter
- Battery Clamps with 12 Gauge 10 ft Long Battery Cables
Tire Pressure Gauge Gun and Tire Chuck
18ft Air Hose
- 1 Year Limited Warranty