The Campbell Hausfeld 80-gallon, 7.5 hp, vertical, two-stage air compressor (CE7000) is ideal for auto repair facilities and tire repair outlets. This air compressor has high air flow of 25 CFM @ 90 PSI to power multiple, high-demand air tools. A long-life, cast-iron, two-stage pump is designed to deliver more than 15,000 hours of operation. The pump head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton(r) high-temperature O-rings for superior high-pressure sealing when compared to paper gaskets. For smooth, low-vibration operation, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced.
- Commercial-duty, cast-iron, oil-lubricated, two-stage pump
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up
- Industrial-rated NEMA motor for reliable service
- Fully enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- 80 Gallon Tank
- 25.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 175 Max PSI
- 230 V, 31 A, single phase, 60 Hz electrical
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.