CLEMCO APOLLO 600 HP SUPPLIED AIR RESPIRATOR WITH CAT
Clemco 24003 high pressure (HP) Apollo 600 is a type CE, continuous-flow, supplied-air respirator helmet for use with a compressed air source. Included is a Cool Air Tube (CAT) which cools incoming air (like the CCAC but allows internal maintenance and part replacement).
The single-shell, full-helmet design protects against rebounding abrasive as well as job-site impact hazards. The adjustable web suspension fits head sizes 6.5 to 8and an adjustable chin strap holds the helmet firmly in position during operation. A heavy-duty grey cape further protects the neck, shoulders, and chest from abrasive.
The Apollo 600 features a wide, full-view window which allows for an unhindered 180-degree view of the work surface. This helmet features a three-lens system to provide a clear view and protect the operator from dust and abrasive. The lens system includes a replaceable fixed inner lens, an intermediate lens to protect the inner lens, and up to 3 perforated outer lenses.
- Included respirator hose
- Included air filter
- Easy to maintain
- Long service life
- Built-in visor prevents media ingress between lenses
- Easy-to-use cape attachment system
- Washable inner collar with zipper
- Replaceable inlet fitting
- Replaceable window latch
- Operator can wear supplementary hearing and primary eye protection
- This helmet is NIOSH approved and meets OSHA standards for respiratory protection and noise limitations. The Apollo 600 also meets the ANSI requirement for industrial head protection as a Type I, Class G protective helmet.
Note: A CO monitor is recommended but is not included with this helmet.