The Apollo 600 features a wide, full-view window which allows for an unhindered 180-degree view of the work surface. This helmet features a three-lens system to provide a clear view and protect the operator from dust and abrasive. The lens system includes a replaceable fixed inner lens, an intermediate lens to protect the inner lens, and up to 3 perforated outer lenses.
- Does not require compressor, breathing air filter, or CO monitor
- Easy to maintain
- Long service life
- Built-in visor prevents media ingress between lenses
- Easy-to-use cape attachment system
- Washable inner collar with zipper
- Replaceable inlet fitting
- Replaceable window latch
- Operator can wear supplementary hearing and primary eye protection
- This helmet is NIOSH approved and meets OSHA standards for respiratory protection and noise limitations. The Apollo 600 also meets the ANSI requirement for industrial head protection as a Type I, Class G protective helmet.
Note: A respirator hose is required but not included with this helmet. Gloves are required for blasting but are not included with this blast suit.