Coxreels® 100 Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less hose. Stainless steel models are available.
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Professional grade, compact & lightweight design.
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel "U" shaped frame.
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage.
RETRACT Direct hand crank rewind.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- "U" SHAPED FRAME DESIGN - Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel "U" shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE - Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - High quality steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
|SHIP WEIGHT (LBS)||21|
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS (W) (H) (L)||22.75"(W) 13"(H) 12"(L)|
|MOUNTING PATTERN (M) (N)||10"(M) 3"(N)|
|BASE (X) (Y)||14"(X) 6"(Y)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and chemicals including Chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov