COXREELS® 1125 Series motorized hose reels have the features demanded by industry professionals. The industry preferred design features a sturdy one-piece all welded "A" frame base, low profile outlet riser, and open drum slot design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
Built for Corrosive Environments, Manufacturing Plants & Facilities, Pulp & Paper Plants, Food & Chemical, Processing Plants, Restaurants & Commercial Kitchens, Water Treatment & Supply, Petrochemical applications.
- Machined solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel.
Nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models
- Swivel Seals: Nitrile
Swivel Seals: AFLAS on 1" models
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- All welded steel “A” frame construction for superior reel structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent “free-wheeling” during operation
- Reliable direct gear drive on motor driven models providing quiet & smooth retraction - No chain.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- See Motor Options Chart.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Electroless nickel plated steel 90 full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and reliable direct gear drive for smooth & quiet retraction - NO CHAIN. Motor options available in air, electric, and hydraulic.