COXREELS® 1195 Series motor driven hose reels are designed to handle long lengths of large diameter hose for increased volume delivery. COXREELS® exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap. The sturdy all welded "A" frame base provides exceptional strength to handle the extra weight without sacrificing performance, even in demanding mobile applications.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - In-line electroless nickel plated steel full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENT LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Robust lubricated horizontal surface mount bearings for easy rotation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and idler gear 1:3 ratio by default. Motor options available in air, electric, and hydraulic.