- External fluid path with in-line electroless nickel-plated steel full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE.
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- All welded steel “A” frame construction for superior reel structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Robust lubricated horizontal surface mount bearings for easy rotation
- Adaptor for Victaulic connections available, consult factory
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent “free-wheeling” during operation
- Reliable chain & sprocket drive on motor-driven models.
- Idler gears to reduce drum speed and increase torque. Default ratio 1:3. Available in three sizes, consult factory.
- See Motor Options Chart
- Professional grade heavy-duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - In-line electroless nickel-plated steel full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one-piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENT LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Robust lubricated horizontal surface mount bearings for easy rotation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long-lasting, chip-resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and idler gear 1:3 ratio by default. Motor options available in air, electric, and hydraulic.