COXREELS® 1275 Series "Dual Hose" hand crank or motorized hose reels are designed for large capacity applications. This series features dual plumbing with two swivel inlets and two low profile outlets that compliment the open drum slot and provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap. The industry preferred one-piece all welded "A" frame design adds rigidity and strength while the positive gear drive rewind assures consistent trouble-free performance.SWIVEL
- Two external fluid paths with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlets (one on each side of the reel)
- Electroless nickel-plated steel swivel on 1” models
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- Swivel O-ring seals supported by Teflon spacers
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- All welded steel “A” frame construction for superior reel structure
- Two low profile outlet risers & open drum slot design for dual hose applications
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- Reliable direct gear drive on motor-driven models - No chain.
- See Motor Options Chart
- Professional grade heavy-duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Two machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Two exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one-piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long-lasting, chip-resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish. Motor Options available in air, electric, and hydraulic.