This is a dropship item. Delivery will take 1 to 2 weeks.
COXREELS® EZ-EN Series "Enclosed" spring driven hose reels are protected by a powder coated steel casing that shields out the elements to protect and extend the life of the reel, the hose and the components inside. It adds a neat, tidy, aesthetic appearance to work environments that demand a clean and professional look. The 3 piece casing is easy to assemble and disassemble for simple installation and maintenance.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- ENCLOSED DESIGN - Sturdy enclosed reel for aesthetic purposes and greater hose protection. Heavy gauge steel 3-piece casing with adjustable hose roller guide.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, multi-position lock ratchet mechanism, and lubricated precision bearings.