COXREELS® EZ-SH DEF Series are equipped with a stainless steel external full-flow swivel and chemical resistant Viton® seals to provide a safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing solution. The swivel is easy to access for simple seal maintenance and fast DEF dispenser hose installation. Heavy-duty single pedestal reel outfitted with Coxreels® original Super Hub™ dual axle support systems to increase stability and reduce vibration during operation, making these reels the perfect DEF handling solutions for either stationary or rugged mobile applications.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive stainless steel 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE -long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, DEF dispensing hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.