COXREELS® EZ-SHW Series spring driven "Welding" hose reels is the ideal solution for managing bulky twin line welding hose The SHW Series has a larger chassis and frame than P-W Series to accommodate longer lengths of welding hose and Coxreels’ original Super Hub dual axle support system for increased stability during operation, less vibration, and greater structural integrity.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- WELDING GAS SWIVEL - External 90º full-flow dual ported brass swivel with VITON seals offering both connections from the same side of the reel. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one-piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub™ dual axle support
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, oxygen-acetylene or "T" grade welding hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings