COXREELS® EZ-T Series "Truck Mount" spring driven hose reels are the toughest hose reels in the spring driven line. The extra large chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels Super Hub™ provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. Making it perfect for off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments.
- External fluid path with machined solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Zinc plated steel swivel on HP models
- Electroless nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Sturdy dual pedestal reel features Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub triple axle support system
- Stainless steel rollers on 3/4" and 1" models
- Solid one pice 1/4" steel base & support posts for maximum strength
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Built for rugged mobile applications
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & noverhead positions
- Controlled retraction speed up to 80% slower
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zincnplated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose atndesired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90º full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy dual pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub™ triple axle support
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.
|SHIP WEIGHT (LBS)||61
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS (W) (H) (L)||9.38"(W) 25.5"(H) 24"(L)|
|MOUNTING PATTERN (M) (N)||7"(M) 8"(N)|
|BASE (X) (Y)||8"(X) 9"(Y)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and chemicals including Chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov