COXREELS® P-WC Series spring driven "Welding Cable" reels protect and extend the life of your welding cable by neatly and conveniently storing it on a 25, 35 or 50-foot self-retracting welding cable reel. They are the solution for keeping your work area safe, organized and efficient.
- Ideal for arc welding and grounding applications on stationary and mobile units
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- COMPONENT COVER - External, easily accessible, heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for fast and simple slip ring routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability and professional grade strenght without the weight.Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber cable stop, welding cable, cable clamp available, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.