COXREELS® Fuel Dispensing Reels are designed to handle various non-aromaticfuel applications including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil. Coxreels®professional fuel dispensing heavy-duty single pedestal reel is an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks. The convenient uncoiling systems with the added hose control allow the operator to efficiently handle fuel transfers.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90◦ full-flow NPT swivel for fuel dispensing applications.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop,fuel dispensing hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.