COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" hand crank hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty stainless steel CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive stainless steel low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 1/4" stainless steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Electro-polished stainless steel finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and bevel geared crank.