COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" spring driven hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
POSSIBLE FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Corrosive Environments
- Hygienic Environments
- Fire Suppression
- Medical Services
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Food & Chemical Processing Plants
- Bottling Plants
- Meat Packing
- Grocery Stores
- Restaurants & Commercial Kitchens
- Water Treatment & Supply
- Food Grade Washdown
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Electro-polished stainless steel lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy dual pedestal design with solid one piece stainless steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub™ triple axle support
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile stainless steel guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.