COXREELS® V Series spring driven vacuum hose reels are available in both vacuum only and vacuum/pneumatic combinations. Both are designed to extract unwanted fumes, particles and by-products from your work area. The vacuum/pneumatic models have dual plumbing for vacuum extraction while simultaneously powering pneumatic tools such as grinders and sanders in an enclosed efficient system.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- BOX STYLE FRAME DESIGN - Sturdy and reinforced steel box-style frame design with two inlets and two outlets to handle dual hose applications.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- STEEL ROLLERS - Heavy duty 1" stainless steel pinch-proof rollers.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, multi-position lock ratchet, and top frame cross-brace.