COXREELS® V Series spring driven and hand crank vacuum hose reels are available in both vacuum only and vacuum/pneumatic combinations. Both are designed to extract unwanted fumes, particles and by-products from your work area. The vacuum/pneumatic models have dual plumbing for vacuum extraction while simultaneously powering pneumatic tools such as grinders and sanders in an enclosed efficient system.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- VACUUM SWIVEL - Designed to fit 1-1/2" 29HG vacuum hose.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 1/4" steel "A" frame base with double dupported axle, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION BRAKE - Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and bevel top crank for easy mechanical retraction.