COXREELS® 300 Series "Exhaust" spring driven reels are there to provide ventilation where necessary. This heavy duty frame was built to provide strength, stability, and durability. The 300 Series reels have features found on many of our reels like spun discs, welded steel frame and enclose cartridge motor. These reels also feature an easy access panel to have access to the main drum with internal ducting included, making it ready to go.
Built for Indoor Vehicle Exhaust Removal System, Vehicle, Manufacturing Facilities, Automotive Dealerships, Automotive & Fleet
Service Centers, Garage Settings and Fire Stations application.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- EXHAUST DUCTWORK - Fits 4-6" exhaust ductwork on all models so ductwork does not need to be fitted per reel.
- STEEL FRAME - All welded steel frame, no bolts, for strength, durability, stability and to prevent tip-overs.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Precision coil spring factory tuned and matched to the application for longest life cycle and performance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- ACCESS PANEL - Easy access panel to the drum for convenient routine maintenance.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, hose guide rail, and internal ducting.