5175319 D4-9 Package DANNMAR 9K Capacity 4-Post / Incl. Caster Kit, Drip Trays and Alu. Ramps
Dannmar’s D4-9 four-post lift delivers versatile productivity while allowing you to easily store project cars, classics, daily drivers, or even heavy pickup trucks. Dannmar’s D4-9 also comes standard with the accessories that most other car lift companies charge extra for. Mobile caster kits, drip trays, aluminum ramps, and more are all included. But a BIG plus of this four-post lift series is that you can store a vehicle raised above; and while having an open working space below. Dannmar’s D4-9 serves double-duty.
- The D4-9 is designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with a mobile caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, and hardened steel tire.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75” x 4.75" welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12” x 12” baseplates 5/8” thick.
- Manual dead-bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4" thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 13 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- Welded-steel runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low-profile runways are only 5" high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8” molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8" thick top caps.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36" aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- 3/4" runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
|Lifting Capacity||9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)|
|A - Min. Runway Height||5” (127 mm)|
|B - Max. Rise||70” (1,778 mm)|
|C - Max. Lifting Height||75” (1,905 mm)|
|D - Height of Columns||89” (2,261 mm)|
|E - Drive-Thru Clearance||86” (2,184 mm)|
|F - Overall Width||114.5” (2,908 mm)|
|G - Width Between Columns||98” (2,489 mm)|
|H - Overall Length||203” (5,156 mm)|
|I - Outside Length||176.5” (4,483 mm)|
|J - Width Between Runways||37.5” (953 mm)|
|K - Runway Centerline||53.75” (1,365 mm)|
|L - Outside Edge of Runways||72.5” (1,842 mm)|
|M - Runway Width||18.75” (476 mm)|
|N - Length of Runways||165.5” (4,204 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity||115” (2,921 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity||100” (2,540 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity||85” (2,159 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity||70” (1,778 mm)|
|Locking Positions||13 (spaced every 4” / 102 mm)|
|Time to Full Rise||60 seconds|
110VAC, 50-60HZ, 1PH, 20A or 208-230VAC, 50-60HZ, 1PH, 25A
|Shipping Weight||1,188 lbs. (538.9 kgs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||166" x 22" x 41" (4,216 mm x 558 mm x 1,041 mm)|