The DeWALT 3/8 in. Filter Regulator Lubricator is used to filter out contaminants, regulate your air lines and lubricant your air tools. The filter regulator lubricator ensures your tools receive the proper airflow and the filter ensures your air is clean with a lubricator to oil your tools properly. This regulator lubricator also comes with a flow sensor design that provides nearly constant oil/air ratio over a wide range of air flows.
- Filter element removes moisture and contaminants, improving tool life
- Provides reliable pressure control up to 150 PSI
- Regulator lubricator with easy to read pressure gauge for convenience
- Flow sensor design provides nearly constant oil/air ratio over a wide range of air flows
- Highly visible and prismatic liquid level indicators
- Corrosion-resistant body and metal bowl for durability
- Maximum regulator inlet pressure at 250 PSI; maximum regulator inlet pressure at 150 PSI; normal flow rate at 100 PSI with 50 SCFM