7.5 HP Air Compressor with 30 CFM Air Dryer, 3 Phase, Silent Air System, Piston
Silent Air Piston Air Compressor
Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. The whisper series compressors reduce stationary compressor DBA ratings by as much as 25%! A noise suppression device was first conceived by EMAX engineers after feedback from competitor compressor users revealed a large number of complaints regarding the extreme noise level of their compressors in a work environment. Stationary air compressor noise levels typically require owners to incur the added expense of a building or structure to house the compressor in an attempt to reduce noise in the work environment. The Whisper can be installed and operated in all Garage, Farm Shop, and Industrial applications which eliminate the need for traditionally expensive and often inadequate separate buildings or structures to house the air compressor. The Whisper silent air systems are already installed on the back of the tank with brackets that are fabricated for easy removal and low profile.
The Whisper dissipates compressor intake noise by channeling the intake air through a series of baffle plates and pre-filter media within the silencer cabinet. As a result, the piston intake noise is trapped and dissipated within the silencer structure. As a result, the piston intake noise is trapped and dissipated within the silencer structure. It also acts as a secondary filtration for cleaner air.
This Bundle has our Emax Industrial Plus 7.5 HP 2 Stage Inline 3 Phase Vertical 80 Gallon Piston Air Compressor is designed for up to 50,000 hours of commercial or industrial use with proper maintenance. We have paired it with our environmentally friendly 30CFM Refrigerated air dryer.
At the core of our Emax compressors is our pump. These pumps are SUPER quiet in operation and built to last! We start with a solid cast iron crankcase. Unlike some competitor’s aluminum body crankcases – our solid cast iron crankcase will ensure stable crankshaft alignment and will handle more work load under heavy load conditions.
Our pump also features a precision balanced solid cast iron crankshaft with Timken-Style stainless steel roller bearings on the front and rear of the crankshaft to ensure smooth & efficient operation with less drag and less energy use.
Our pumps also feature several other key components that ensure durability and performance!
- All steel connecting rods with replaceable rod bearing inserts. This allows our rods to be rebuilt! 99% of our competitors now use “throw-away” aluminum connecting rods in their pumps that have no re-build capability.
- Removable 100% cast iron cylinders. These solid cast iron cylinders are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat. Most of our competitors are using aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeve that warp under extreme heat. Our solid cast iron cylinders can “take the heat” and are designed to perform on heavy load demands.
- All cast iron cylinder heads. Cast iron heads are more durable and dependable for trouble free operation.
- “Disc valve design” intake and exhaust valves. Disc valves have been around for over 100 years and have been proven to perform. Most of our competitors are using “throw-away” reed valves which are not nearly as durable and can’t be re-built. Our disc valves come right out of the top of the cylinder head where they can be serviced in minutes instead of hours like reed valves.
- Top quality compression and oil rings. Our rings ensure performance with low oil carry over (1-5 PPM).
- Precision ground pistons machined to tight tolerances ensures low oil carry over.
- Premium “non-absorbent” gaskets prevent oil seepage from pump.
- All cast iron flywheel with built-in fan. The extra weight of our cast iron flywheel during run cycle gives the pump more “throw” on the compression stroke which will result in fewer loads on the electric motor.
- Built-in head unloaders. This feature reduces internal pump heat from compression because the intake valve is held open throughout the unloading cycle. This allows fresh air to come into the cylinder chamber. Under the compression stroke, the unloader holds the intake valve open allowing the air to blow back out the intake filter. This fresh air absorbs the heat out of the pump under heavy workloads.
- Built-in inter-cooler and after-coolers. The inter-cooler allows air to be cooled between stages while the air cooled after-cooler provides a second cooling stage that cools the air before it goes into the tank. Our after-cooler also includes an all copper main feed line from the pump into the tank.
BOTTOM LINE …
Not only do we have one of the highest quality, most durable compressor pumps in the industry … but we have one of the lowest RPM compressor pumps on the market. That’s the Emax difference!
Pump RPM is a very critical factor in both performance and longevity. For that reason, on most of our compressors, we normally “GO BIG” over-sizing our pumps and running them at lower RPMs than most manufacturers. Our bigger, low RPM pump can still yield a high CFM output because both our bore and stroke are bigger. Not only do you get the big CFM output, but the lower RPM operation also reduces friction and heat buildup to extend pump life!
RAISED MOUNTING PLATFORM
Our raised pump platform design is a nice feature for keeping your oil cool within the pump. This platform raises the pump approximately 2” off the mounting base plate. This allows for 100% constant flow of cool air from the flywheel fan to circulate by not only the top & sides of the pump crankcase, but also opens the underside of the crankcase to cooling air flow. This ensures cooler oil temperatures within your pump. Cooler oil not only helps to lubricate the pump but also pulls the heat off the pistons and connecting rods – reducing wear and adding many years of life to the compressor pump.
NAME BRAND ELECTRIC MOTOR
These units have name brand industrial grade motors on them. They carry a 5 Year warranty.
It is most important to note that all of our motors are low RPM motors (1750 rpm) … most manufacturers now use higher RPM motors (3450 rpm). 1750 RPM motors run much cooler than 3450 RPM motors because of the higher torque factor. They also yield low harmonic distortion, provide much higher torque in cold weather starting and require less electricity under start
Your Emax compressor will come equipped with a proprietary design feature that will eliminate countless hours of maintenance and an equal amount of frustration. Our Automatic Belt Tensioner will allow you to adjust the tension and alignment of your belts with ease and in just minutes.
With Emax Compressors Automatic Belt Tensioner maintenance on your belt tension and alignment is not a problem anymore.
It’s easy, you’ll just loosen the 4 bolts under the motor about 2 threads – turn the adjustment bolt on the end of the belt tensioner assembly using a ¾” wrench until desired tension alignment is achieved – re-tighten the 4 motor mount bolts – and you’re done.
At EMAX Compressor we are always concerned about durability and about your safety in everything we build. Our belt guards are no exception. Built right here in the USA with 13 G steel and premium grade expanded metal and powder coated to prevent rusting, we manufacture our belt guards to be tougher than any you will find in the industry today. For your safety, our belt guards are OSHA approved.
We at Emax are always concerned about durability and about your safety in everything we build. Along with this philosophy, our air tanks are manufactured right here in the USA and are ASME code compliant in 50 states including California.
DUAL TIMER AUTOMATIC TANK DRAIN
Emax’s Automatic Tank Drain with Integrated Dual Timer will do this maintenance for you automatically on the time intervals you set to ensure that the condensation is removed regularly to avoid all of this.
CONTROLS & COMPONENTS
We at Emax Compressor use only top quality components on our compressors.
- Top quality pressure switches with an adjustable screw which allows you to adjust your pressure higher or lower.
- 100% brass check valves with Teflon Seating.
- 100% brass ASME safety valves. For your safety all safety valves are 100% brass and comply to ASME code.
- Top quality plumbing fittings are used to maintain proper sealing when connected to the tank.
- High quality 100% brass ball valves are used for turning air on and off from the air receiver.
- Extended tank water drain pipe plumbed out the front of the unit with a ¼” ball valve handle for easy tank draining. Eliminates the hassle of draining the tank with the typical petcock style drain under the tank.
- Condor Switch This unit has a prewired condor starter and pressure switch built into one. Features an actuation- type diaphragm
CONTINUOUS RUN & AUTOMATIC START/STOP
Emax Compressors come equipped with “continuous run” feature that maximizes performance and reduces wear on the internal components of your motor.
Under heavy workload applications such as sandblasting, your compressor can cycle on and off many times per hour. This constant cycling is causing more wear on the magnetic contacts in the motor because they are arching as the motor starts and stops.
If your workload is over 50% – 60% duty cycle we recommend engaging the continuous run feature to eliminate this “start & stop” arching and wear and tear on the magnetic contactors in your motor.
For normal workloads in your shop, you can turn off the continuous run and the unit will go back to automatic start/stop operation.
MOTOR PULLEY AND BELTS
We use taper lock style 2-groove pulleys (not single groove). We also use dual 2-groove, B-Style belts to drive our pumps. This combination is best for a couple of reasons.
30CFM REFRIGERATED AIR DRYER
Our EMAX air dryer is the only energy efficient dryer systems with aluminum refrigerated air inner cooler. The air is filtered of all solid particles 0.01 micron and larger. Clean, dry compressed air leaving the dryer minimizes maintenance and repair and also reduces internal dryer contamination. We designed them with Non-corrosive inner and after cooler. Our dryers feature stainless steel heat exchanger for maximum dryer life and less maintenance. Emax Air dryers are UL-CSA approved scroll compressor & electric system for high efficiency and durability. They feature adjustable hot bypass for complete dryer function in low and high CFM flow preventing dryer freeze up.
Keep Water, Oil, And Dirt Out of Your Compressed Air
- Less corrosion of pipes and tools means less downtime
- Avoid splotches & stains on your projects with proper filtration
Energy Efficient Aluminum Refrigerated Air Cooling System
- Designed for maximum performance and efficiency
Rust Free, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Maximum heat transfer, maximum dryer life & less maintenance
Refrigerated Air Inlet Inner Cooler
- Provides trouble free operation for high temp cooling
- Environmentally friendly R134 Refrigerant
- Adjustable dual timer auto drain
- Aluminum Plate Heat Exchanger with 10 year warranty
- Built in Pre-filter replaceable .005 Micron Filter
- Active Coalescing Filter with replaceable .001 micron filter
Compact And Efficient
- Great for a 5-7.5 HP systems
- 30 CFM
Easy To Install
- Uses 120V single-phase power, no special wiring needed
- Auto Drain System
- Refrigerant Pressure Gauge
- Outlet Air Baffle Heater
ALL THIS PAIRED WITH EMAX’S 5-YEAR WARRANTY SHOULD NOT ONLY GIVE YOU, OUR CUSTOMER, COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN OUR PRODUCT – BUT ALSO IN OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN QUALITY, SUPPORT AND SERVICE.
**NOTE THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT COME WITH HYDRAULIC HOSE OF CONNECTION LINE