The Hobby-PRO 2™ System comes with an EXTRA set of turbine filters and cup parts kit
The Hobby-PRO 2 is the perfect HVLP Spray System for the serious hobbyist. This system includes the Fuji M-Model non-bleed spray gun, which has all professional features including a rear pattern control knob to adjust the fan size from small to large. The size of the bottom feed cup is one quart. This machine is powered by a mighty two-stage motor which provides enough power to spray all known coatings when properly thinned. This turbine develops approximately 5 PSI. The Hobby-PRO 2 is offered with a larger size tip (1.8 mm) which is ideal for thicker viscosity paint such as latex or larger surface area projects such as fences and decks. This easy-to-maintain spray system includes a heavy-duty metal case and a handy spray gun holder. The case sits on a 4-ft. rubber. Even though this portable spray system was designed with the weekend warrior in mind, this machine performs as good as any other and is offered at an unbeatable price. Includes are a modular power cord, viscosity cup, cleaning brush, and 20-page user manual. Additionally, it comes with a pair of filters and a bottom feed cup parts kit.
- Extra turbine filters and extra bottom feed cup parts kit included with this system
- Professional non-bleed spray gun features pattern control knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large
- Spray gun has stainless steel fluid nozzle and needle, ergonomic handle is insulated and never gets hot
- 25 ft. hose includes air control valve to reduce overspray and bounce back
- Handy spray gun holder on turbine
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS