The T75G™ comes standard with the 600cc nylon cup capacity and 1.3mm air cap
The Q PLATINUM Series features many new technological advancements. Incorporated into its design is a proprietary Heat Dissipation Chamber (HDC). The HDC expels excess heat from the turbine resulting in much cooler operating temperatures. Less heat translates to longer motor life for your turbine. Because the hot air is routed to the rear of the turbine and passes through 60 holes the process is silent. The Q4 PLATINUM Turbine Spray System is the quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market. Supplied with the new Fuji T-75G Non-bleed Spray Gun with Pattern Control Knob - the fan size is adjustable from small to large and everything in between (fully incremental). The Spray Gun included with this package is the Fuji T-75G with 600cc Nylon Cup. The standard Air cap set is the general purpose no.3 (1.3 mm) for fine finishing with lacquers, enamels, polyurethanes, latex, water-based coatings and more. This is an industrial-rated machine at an unbeatable price. Heavy-duty metal case with Gun Holder. Portable and powerful. Complete system includes the Q4 PLATINUM Quiet Turbine, 25 ft. hi-flex hose, T-75G Non-bleed Spray Gun with 600cc Nylon Cup, viscosity cup, cleaning brush, wrench and 20-page user manual. What’s new in the Q PLATINUM Series, The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat build-up from the Turbine case. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Chamber located at the rear of the case.
- Professional spray gun features convenient side pattern control knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large
- Non-bleed lightweight spray gun with ergonomic stay-cool handle
- Platinum turbine featuring the heat dissipation chamber
- Metal turbine case with handy gun holder
- 25 ft. hose includes air control valve to reduce overspray and bounce back
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS