The T75G™ comes standard with the 600cc nylon cup capacity and 1.3mm air cap.
The Q5 PLATINUM is the most powerful Fuji Spray System. This 5-stage Turbine motor develops approximately 9.5 psi Incorporated into its design is a proprietary Heat Dissipation Chamber (HDC). The HDC expels excess heat from the turbine resulting in much cooler operating temperatures. Less heat translates to longer motor life for your turbine. Supplied with the Fuji T-75G Non-bleed Spray Gun with Pattern Control Knob - the fan size is adjustable from small to large and everything in between (fully incremental). The benefit of non-bleed is that air only passes through the Spray Gun when the trigger is pulled resulting in less blowing around of shop dust and less paint buildup on the tip of the fluid nozzle. The Fuji T-75G is also equipped with 600cc Gravity Cup. The standard Air cap set is the general purpose no.3 (1.3 mm) for fine finishing with lacquers, enamels, polyurethanes, latex, water based coatings and more. Heavy-duty metal case with Gun Holder. Portable and powerful. Complete system includes the Q5 PLATINUM Turbine, T-Series Spray Gun with Cup, 25 ft. Hose with Quick-Connect, Air Control Valve, User Manual, Viscosity Cup, Wrench, Cleaning Brush, and the 5-for-5 Bonus Kit which consists of a 6 ft. Whip Hose, Wet Film Gauge, 19-pc Spray Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Kit with Lubricant, Extra Turbine Filter, and Always Measure Booklet - Record your material preparation and results.
- Extra power allows for less thinning of viscous paints and achieves finer atomization, 5-stage turbine produces 9.5 psi, featuring variable speed control dial allows user to adjust motor speed
- Quiet turbine - patented noise reduction feature and heat dissipation chamber (HDC)
- Professional spray gun features convenient side pattern control knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large
- 25 ft. hose includes air control valve to reduce overspray and bounce back
- Includes the 5-for-5 bonus kit
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS