Install the Fire-Ball 300 50:1 in grease dispense applications.
- Reliable Flow - A 3 inch (76.2 mm) differential air motor and the double-acting pump design provides reliable fluid flow and accurate dispense.
- Durable - Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability.
- Fewer Repairs - Fewer moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost.
- Extended Seal Life - In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and fluid piston rods to maximize seal life.
- Reduce Downtime - Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process.
- Superior Sealing - Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated "dirty" air environments for long life without repair.
- Reduced Icing - Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation and reduced icing.
- Corrosion-Resistant - Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life.
|Air Inlet Size (in)||3/8|
|Air Inlet Thread Gender||Female|
|Air Inlet Thread Type||NPT|
|Air Motor Effective Diameter (in)||3|
|Fluid Inlet Thread Gender||Female|
|Fluid Inlet Thread Type||NPT|
|Fluid Inlet Type||Slotted|
|Fluid Outlet Size (in)||1/4|
|Fluid Outlet Thread Gender||Female|
|Fluid Outlet Thread Type||NPT|
|For Use With||Grease|
|Maximum Air Consumption (SCFM)||22.8|
|Maximum Air Inlet Pressure (psi)||140|
|Maximum Continuous Cycle Rate (CPM)||76|
|Maximum Intermittent Cycle Rate (CPM)||76|
|Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)||58|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||8400|
|Sound Power Level (dB(A))||85.6|
|Sound Pressure Level (dB(A))||77.8|
|Type||Pneumatic Piston Pump|
|Wetted Material||Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Acetal, Nitrile Rubber, Polyurethane|