Radial piston air motor driven agitators are reliable, simple and cost-effective solutions for low to medium speed (<500 rpm), low to medium viscosity (<1000 cp) agitation applications.
For wood (top coat, primer) and general finishing applications
- Use less compressed air than most rotary vane air motors.
- Install quickly and operate quietly.
- Maintain easily – air line lubrication not required.
- Add DataTrak for speed monitoring and over-speed alert.
- Control speed with Graco's Intelligent Paint Kitchen (IPK).
- Sound pressure level at 70 psig (maximum recommended speed): Less than 75 dBA