The Husky 15120 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient)
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- 1-1/2 in (38.1 mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available
- High flow - 120 gpm (454 lpm) in a compact, portable size
- Fluid pressure to 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF