The Husky 307 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve that provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Typical applications include oil transfer and evacuation, fuel dispense and transfer, windshield wash solution dispense, and water and anti-freeze dispense. Some models UL-approved for use in pumping gasoline and gasoline/alcohol blends up to 10% ethanol, diesel fuel, fuel oil and lubricating oil.
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly design
- Easy to service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
- Every pump is tested prior to shipping
- 3/8 in (9.52 mm) end porting
- Delivery up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks