The upright HD 2.3/14 C is designed to take the heat, accepting incoming water of up to 180°F, making it ideal for kitchen and food service applications. Its compact design and portability make it convenient for fast cleanups while its commercial- duty components make it tough enough for all cleaning jobs. Non-marking hose and wheels leave no traces behind; rugged 3-piston commercial axial pump ensures long service life; total trigger shutoff saves energy; and protective cover shields components from overspray. This unit is ETL safety certified to rugged CSA and UL standards.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Ergonomic design for convenient operation.
- Reduced retention force for effortless operation.
- Soft grip surface for a secure grip
High standard of hygiene
- Food-safe, non-marking high-pressure hose.
- Wear-resistant and non-marking gray wheels.
- Accepts inlet water at temperatures up to 180oF.
Practical detergent system
- Cleaning agent intake system for removing stubborn dirt.
- The “Inno Foam Set” high-pressure foam system can be used
Variable pressure/water flow control
- Easy access on the machine.
- Gentle cleaning of sensitive surfaces.
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Triple nozzle
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Pressure switch control