- All KB-II style cups are pressure regulated and have a 2.4 quart (77 oz.) capacity. They are designed to be attached to any manual spray gun with air and material hose. The cup may be carried in one hand using the comfortable hand grip or left on the floor while spraying. The KB-II's wide diameter and low profile provides a low center of gravity which increases stability and resists tipping. Models KB-555 and KB-545-SS include a 0-30 psi gauge. KB II cups are supplied with KK5051 disposable cup liners (5 each) to reduce clean up time and cleaning solvent.
- Pressure cups provide a greater degree of control over atomization air and material pressure than obtainable through use of suction feed equipment. Pressure cups also enable user to apply heavy or more viscous materials in small amounts where a 2 quart capacity is sufficient for the job.
- The Binks Trophy HVLP Pressure Fed Spray Gun is Designed for a variety of uses. It comes with a variety of set ups including the option to convert the gun to LVMP or Conventional Spray by changing the Air Cap.
- Connection Size:1/4" NPS Air,3/8" NPS Fluid Connection
- Type:SwivelContents:6 ft x 1/4" Air Hose, 6 ft x 1/4" Fluid Hose
- Air Hose Inner Diameter:1/4" Air, 1/4" Fluid Hose Material :NylonHose Outer Diameter:1/2" Air, 1/2"
- FluidLength:6 ft Reinforcement Material:EPDM Style:Class B
- Oil ResistanceType:Air and Fluid Kit
- FITS BINKS 2100/2001