Portable kerosene forced air heaters with extra features like a built-in temperature control thermostat. Larger models also feature a digital temperature read-out and an error indicator read-out. Reliable heat for a comfortable work environment and available in many sizes, these heaters are perfect for well-ventilated workshops, warehouses and construction sites.
Motor: Heavy-duty, high quality cast aluminum enclosed electric motor
Burner Head: 1-piece cast aluminum
- Built-in temperature control thermostat with control dial
- High performance fan
- Integral overheat and flame-out safety
- Fuel gauge
- Sure start ignition for cold temperature starts
- Dual connector ignition
Factory tested for multiple fuels: Kerosene · JP8/Jet A fuel · No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil · No. 1 or No. 2 diesel fuel
- Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas.
- Proper ventilation required during operation.
- Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations, and/or ordinances.
Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information. These specifications are estimates only.