Tackle cleaning jobs around your property with the electric CM Series pressure washer. Easy-to-use and lightweight, this pressure washer is the perfect tool for any small business or homeowner.
Pump: Thermal relief valve · In-line water strainer · Built-in low pressure detergent injector · Oil drain, fill port and sight glass
Motor: Totally enclosed fan-cooled electric motor · 35-foot power cord with GFCI and 15-amp plug
Frame: Powder coated steel mounting plate with center balanced lift and four rubber isolators
- Can be used as a pressure washer or low pressure disinfecting mister
Pressure washer is 1,400 psi @ 1.5 gpm
Mister is 350 psi @ .049 gpm / 2.93 gph
- Electric motor, 120 volt, 13.5 amps, plugs in to a standard wall outlet
- ¼” X 75’ high pressure hose with quick connects
- Trigger gun and wand with quick connects to be used with the pressure washer only
- Additional trigger gun with misting nozzle to be used when misting only (not to be used for high pressure)
- Dual gun misting adapter
- ¼” X 75 high pressure hose with quick connects
- Trigger gun with misting nozzle
1 year pump x 1 year electric motor
CSA Certified - US and Canada
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.