- Grade: Professional
- Style: Gas
- Inflow: 1/4" Snap Coupler (Male)
Sandblasting Kit Is Powered By Your Pressure Washer
- Effectively removes graffiti, paint, & rust with correct orifice
- Must have at least 3000 PSI/3 GPM, maximum 5000 PSI/8 GPM
Easy To Use
- Attach the housing to your wand with the included fittings
- Insert the probe into a bucket of sand or media
- Siphon action pulls the sand into the pressure stream
- Nozzle must be 0° Threaded nozzle fitting the specs of your machine
- Correct sized orifice nozzle will greatly impact the performance
Included Items In Complete Sandblast Kit:
- Industrial sandblast kit w/ head, probe, and hose
- 1 - Threaded 0° 4.0 nozzle
- 1 - Threaded 0° 5.0 nozzle
- 1 - 1/4" plated steel Male plug to install at blast head inlet
- 1 - Roll of Teflon tape for installation
- Use the right sized nozzle!
- Make sure your blast media is dry
- Keep your draw line (hose) interior dry
- Orient the sand barb (hose) to the top of the blast head so the sand drops into the chamber with the help of gravity, this will also limit the amount of water that could run down the hose if it was at the bottom.
- Once you start cleaning limit the starting and stopping as this will create valleys of settled blast media in the draw hose and create an inconsistent flow of sand when you re-start.