The AAA 10.0GA13 is a direct drive horizontal triplex plunger pump rated at 3,800 psi max pressure at 3.5 GPM max water flow. The AAA10.0GA13 has a forged brass manifold for strength and durability. It is designed with a gas engine flange and 1 in. hollow shaft that fits most horizontal shaft engines. All AAA pumps come pre-filled with oil and are equipped with thermal relief protection to prevent pump overheating. Designed with a 3/8 in. quick connect pump outlet for easy connection to the pressure hose and an easy start feature to make start up a breeze. The crankcase is manufactured from fully anodized die cast aluminum for corrosion protection and is sealed to prevent contamination and lube failure. High performance double seal system prevents water leaks. Dual oversized radial ball bearings are installed for better wear and friction resistance and precision polished ceramic pistons for extended seal life. It also comes equipped with patent pending PowerBoost Technology to enhance cleaning performance, reduce vibration and heat transfer to deliver a better working environment for the operator while extending engine and pump life. All AAA pump kits come complete with detergent injection siphon tube with filter for chemical cleaning, new mounting bolts, and 1/4 in. shaft key.
- Direct drive horizontal pump, forged brass head, black anodized aluminum crankcase, 1 in. shaft, thermal relief valve, SAE gas engine flange, 3/8 in. quick-connect pump outlet connection
- Universal to fit most brands/models
- Precision polished ceramic pistons for improved seal life, dual oversized radial ball bearings for better wear and friction resistance and an integrated unloader with easy-start feature
- Pre-sealed and pre-filled with oil in the pump and oversized site glass does away with the need for a dipstick
- Patent pending powerboost technology to enhance cleaning performance