The Campbell Hausfeld 3-in-1 air compressor/generator/welder (GR3200) is ideal for job sites and work trucks. Designed for high output and industrial reliability, its two-stage, cast-iron air compressor fills a 30-gallon air tank and delivers 14 CFM of airflow at 90 PSI to drive a wide variety of air tools. A robust generator provides 5,000 continuous watts of 120V and 240V AC power to operate most electric tools and lights. And a DC Stick welder delivers a maximum 180 amps of power to weld up to 1/2-inch thick steel. Powering it all is a Honda GX-390 engine that’s engineered to deliver a long operating life of economical, reliable performance. Built with safety in mind, this air compressor/generator has a control panel that’s UL certified and OSHA compliant; the electrical outlets are GFCI protected. A heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel belt guard is securely bolted to the unit but can be quickly removed to provide access to routine maintenance items.
- 120V and 240V Electrical Outlets
- Two-Stage Cast Iron Air Compressor for high output and industrial reliability
- Heavy Duty 14 gauge steel belt guard
- 5,000-watt generator with U/L and OSHA compliant pan
- Up to 180A DC stick welding
- Polished body for easy clean-up
- Great for home and shop owners
- ASME Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.