Centrifugal Heavy Duty Explosion-Proof (EX) Blower
This blower features an electric, explosion-proof, single-phase motor that is UL Listed and CSA Certified and includes a NEMA rated 115V plug for use with an explosion-proof socket (sold separately). The ABS housing provides non-sparking safety and with a smart compact design, it allows for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.*
NOTE: Explosion-proof blowers require an explosion-proof socket.
Smart compact design allows for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. It meets explosion proof requirements. Two 8” (20.3 cm) ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113.
- 8” (20.3 cm) flange on intake and exhaust side
- Tough “safety orange” Polyethylene construction
- One-piece housing with integrated handle
- 12-gauge, black powder coated steel base
- Aluminum blower wheel with aluminum hub
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Equipped with five rubber feet
- NOTE: EX blowers require an explosion-proof socket (PN 9503-03)
- Black, single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, neoprene coated, (250° F (121.1° C) temp. resistant)
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that
- meets ASTM 227 Specs
- WARNING: When using statically conductive ducting, the integrated grounding wire must be properly grounded to the blower chassis OR linked to any additional grounding wire or duct used (as shown). Refer to User Manual for detailed instructions.