Clemco Contractor Blast Machine Model 2024 Low Pressure (LP) Breathing Air System Complete Package, 6 cu ft - 600 lbs.
The 6 cu ft contractor blast machine holds 6 cubic feet (approximately 600 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable LP blast machine package comes with a Manual Quantum Valve (MQV) and Millennium remote control system. If using a No. 6 (3/8”) blast nozzle, you can expect approximately 40 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Manual Quantum Valve
The MQV is an easily adjustable, manually operated, abrasive metering valve that can be used with all common blast media.
Millennium Inlet/Outlet Valve
The Millennium Inlet/Outlet valve is a two-part remote control valve that controls the pressurization
and depressurization of contractor blast machines.
This high-performance and versatile low pressure (LP) breathing air system blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with a design intended to be convenient and efficient for use in the field. The included LP package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an ambient air pump (to be used with included LP Apollo 600LP DLX respirator).
- 6 cu ft contractor blast machine
- 1-1/2" Millennium valve
- Quantum abrasive metering valve
- 1-1/4" x 50 ft Supa blast hose, coupled with CQPS-2 nylon coupling & NHP-2 nylon nozzle holder
- TXP-6 contractor thread nozzle
- Blast hose safety cable
- 1-1/2" Air Filter/moisture sep. w/man. drain
- 24" recessed blast machine screen
- Apollo 600 LP DLX helmet with comfort-fit suspension and constant flow connector
- 50 ft x 1/2" respirator hose
- Leather gloves
- Helmet outer lenses, pkg. of 25
Helmet intermediate lenses, pkg. of 5
- Nylon ties, (8 provided)
- 50 ft twinline hose
- RLX pneumatic handle
- Abrasive trap
- Flexible pusher line
All-weather machine cover (polyethelene bag)
Quick coupling gaskets, pkg. of 10
Nozzle washers, pkg. of 10
Abrasive trap screens, 6 ea