The Clemco 8 Cubic Foot Dual Chamber Classic Blast Machine Can be used with One or Two Operators.
Model 2463 holds 8 cubic feet of abrasive. Available as single or dual outlet Requirements for Operation These items are required but not included with this equipment: Price is for single outlet version.
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
- Minimum of 50 psi needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
- OSHA-required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
- NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied-air respirator.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
8 Cuft Dual Chamber Classic Blast Machines
High-performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.Model 2463 holds 8 cubic feet of abrasive. Available as single or dual outlet Requirements for Operation These items are required but not included with this equipment:
Description of Operation The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream. Advantages
Approvals and Certifications Clemco's quality management system is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 125-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified. Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b). Available Literature: 23339 - Classic Blast Machines and Remote Controls 24186 - 0.5 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System 24187 - 1 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System 24879 - 3 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System 24880 - 6 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System 21117 - Sentinel Abrasive Metering Valve 21957 - RLX Remote Control Handles (Pneu & Electric) 21968 - Blast Machine Screens & Covers