Clemco CAP-1 is an oilless air supply pump to supply respirator hoods for safety while sandblasting.
Requirements for Operation
The following items are required for operation, but are not included with this equipment:
• Electric power supply — 110-115 volt, 60 cycle, 14 amp
• NIOSH-approved low-pressure, type CE supplied-air respiratorapproved to operate at 10 psi or less, suitable for the application
• Appropriate approved respirator hose
• Output from the ambient air pump must meet the standard for Grade D breathing air, as defined by the Compressed Gas Association, Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (www.cganet.com)
• Eliminates expense of breathing air compressor
• Eliminates danger of carbon monoxide poisoning caused when high temperatures break down a compressor’s lubricants
• Requires no temperature alarms or additional air line filters
• Works with Clemco’s CO Monitor Alarm (when specifications call for air monitoring)
• Hand portable
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Can be used as air source for other respirators that operate at 9 cfm at 10 psi
Approvals and Certification
UL listed, CSA approved.