Capable of blasting up to 30 minutes with the right nozzle size. The contractor series is great for portability and mid production needs.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required but not included with this equipment:
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
- Maximum working pressure 150 psi
- Minimum pressure 30 psi needed to operate OSHA-required remote control valves
- NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied-air respirator.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Approvals and Certifications
Clemco's quality management system is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 125-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified.
Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b).
21946 - 2 Cuft Contractor Machine System with HP Respirator
21947 - 4 Cuft Contractor Machine System with HP Respirator
21948 - 6 Cuft Contractor Machine System with HP Respirator
22791 - 2 Cuft Contractor Machine System with LP Respirator
22792 - 4 Cuft Contractor Machine System with LP Respirator
22793 - 6 Cuft Contractor Machine System with LP Respirator
22793 - 2 Cuft Contractor Machine with CPF Filter
21950 - 4 Cuft Contractor Machine with CPF Filter
21951 - 6 Cuft Contractor Machine with CPF Filter
21952 - 2 Cuft Contractor Machine
21953 - 4 Cuft Contractor Machine
21954 - 6 Cuft Contractor Machine
21385 - Contractor Products Catalog
21955 - Quantum Manual Abrasive Metering Valve
21968 - Blast Machine Screens & Covers
21956 - Millennium Remote Control Valves