1125WCL Series compact hand crank hose reels are versatile and ideal for electrode and grounding lead applications. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less cable.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly for simple routine maintenance
- Electrical current runs through a 450 AMP rated slip ring
- Designed for electrode & grounding lead applications
- All welded steel "A" frame construction for superior reel structure
- Narrow width for convenient installation in restricted spaces
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SLIP RING ASSEMBLY - Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access removable panel for simple routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- LOCKING PIN - Long-handled locking pin secures reel from rotation during storage or transportation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and bevel geared crank.