Hazardous Material Storage Buildings from Global Finishing Solutions® (GFS) provide a safe, code-compliant environment for storing large amounts of paint and other chemicals. They also double as a safe area for mixing and pumping paint. Precision engineered and manufactured with durable materials, GFS Hazardous Material Storage Buildings are portable and designed for indoor or outdoor applications.
GFS Hazardous Material Storage Buildings are backed by decades of engineering and manufacturing experience, an unmatched technical services department and an extensive distribution network for quality, performance and support you can count on.
• Heavy-duty, dual-skin construction
• Indoor and outdoor models available
• Bidirectional fire-rated design
• Extra-large spill containment
• Explosion-proof lighting
• Weather- and chemical-resistant coatings
• Deflagration control
• Designed to meet the provisions of the International Fire Code, NFPA 30, and NFPA 69