The reversible RAC IV SwitchTips are the most widely used tip for spraying a variety of coatings from lacquers to exterior paints. Use the Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) feature to quickly clear tip clogs by simply twisting the tip and spraying in the reverse position. With a high performance tip you'll achieve a professional quality finish.
- 10-12 inch spray pattern ideal for larger surfaces such as exterior homes/buildings, decks or interior walls
- .015 inch tip size (orifice) optimal for spraying medium materials like interior/exterior latex, primers, solid stain or enamels
- Reverse-A-Clean feature quickly clears tip clogs by simply twisting the tip and spraying in the reverse position
- Easily installs on spray guns without tools
- Consult your sprayer manual to determine the maximum tips size your sprayer can support
- Use with RAC IV Tip Guard
- Includes tip and tip seal