The GrindLazer® 630 is the high production choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs. With its “Up-Cut” cutting direction, you not only are able to remove all types of lines found on parking lots or roadways, but also have the power to do inlay/grooving jobs. Combined with the LineDriver, you’ll finish jobs faster and more accurately than ever before!
Ideal for removing traffic paint, thermoplastic, epoxy coating, and smoothing uneven surfaces—with extra power for inlay and grooving.
Graco Scarifier Exclusive Features
- Extreme Duty ProStart™ System—Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market today
- Fully Adjustable Ease-Z-Steer™ Handle Bar System—Reduces vibration and makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer®
- Fat Track™ Front Swivel Wheel—Proven front caster wheel system makes turning and maneuvering curves fast and easy, with no need to “muscle” it while moving
- EasyGlide™ Wheel Mount System—Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic tires makes handling as safe and easy as a LineLazer
- TriBelt™ Drive System—3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to virtually eliminate costly downtime
- LineDriver Required—Due to the safety switch interlock system on the hitch, the GrindLazer 630 with Reverse/"Up-Cut" cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System
Now get higher productivity, straighter inlay, and line removal with less fatigue. Why walk when you can ride? The patented LineDriver and LineDriver HD provide the most innovative, user- friendly ride-on systems for the professional line removal contractor in the industry.
- 12 Point Beam Steel
- 6 Point Miller Tungsten Carbide
- 8 Point FullCut™ Tungsten Carbide
- 8 Point Flail Tungsten Carbide
- 5 Point Diamond Blade
*See repair manual for complete offering.
NOTE: Please see the chart below for recommended setup information.