Painting contractors and remodelers choose the Pro210ES for tackling jobs like rental and residential properties and small commercial buildings. The proven Endurance pump delivers maximum life and supports a .021-inch tip to spray heavier materials and hot solvents such as solvent-based lacquer.
The ProConnect System allows you to replace the pump on the job, eliminating downtime and keeping you spraying while extending the life of the sprayer. The welded, chrome-plated steel frame enhances durability on the jobsite.
- Endurance Pump - Maximum life and reparability required by professionals
- ProConnect Pump Replacement System - Quickly replace worn out pump and eliminate downtime
- DuraDC Motor - Delivers longest life and supports longer extension cords
- Lightweight Design - Offset rubber-grip handle that kicks the sprayer away from the body while carrying
- Chrome Plated Stand - Easy to clean and durable
- Flexible Suction Hose - Spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon containers with swivel hose
- SG3 Metal Spray Gun - Premium spray gun with hose swivel making it easy to manage longer hose lengths
- TrueAirless Spray Tip with SoftSpray Technology - greater control and less overspray with a wide range of coatings
- Easy Out Pump Filter - Added filtration reduces downtime and delivers a higher quality finish
- QuickAccess Inlet Valve - Allows removal of any debris to eliminate downtime